It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Monday, October 10, 2005

Pope Stops Short of Complete Gay Ban -- Or Does He?

{Read The Article Here}

IF a man has been chaste for some time, and no longer exhibits any sexual attraction toward men, is he really "gay?" The argument of the homosexual activists is one of "once gay, always gay." It leaves one with the impression that homosexual men cannot change and must learn to "embrace" their homosexuality. If the above reported clarification to Vatican policy turns out to be true, can it honestly be said that men who no longer show any sign of homosexuality are even homosexuals anymore?

The Bible seems to tell us that it is possible for a homosexual man to change entirely. (1st Corinthians 6:9-11) Pay particular attention to verse 11. It says "Such WERE some of you..." (emphasis mine) This was written in the past tense, implying that it is possible (in Christ) for a gay man to be gay no more. Just as it is possible for a thief to steal no more. Never underestimate the power of Christ's love, and never forget, Jesus died to forgive sin -- not condone it.