It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Friday, November 18, 2005

Conservative Catholics Ready to Rumble with Dissenters over Homosexual Priest Ban

VATICAN, November 18, 2005 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Less than two weeks away from the widely rumoured November 29 publication date of a new Vatican document dealing with homosexuality and the priesthood, dissenters from the church's stand against ordaining homosexuals - among them priests and bishops - have taken their claims public...
{read full story here}

All I have to say about this is look at the story I covered below about the troubles in the Anglican Communion {click here to read}. If the Catholic bishops don't want to find themselves sinking into complete irrelevancy, than they had better stand up and lead their flocks! Failure to call a spade a spade will only result in trouble down the line. Unless the Roman Catholic Church wants to go the same way as the Anglican Communion, it had better stand up and do something about this homosexual problem in our seminaries. Yes, the sex-abuse scandal of 2002 was indeed a homosexual problem, not a pedophilia problem. The research data determines this conclusively. You can read the study for yourself here: {Homosexuality Not Molestation - PDF format}