It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Massachusetts Bill softens bestiality statute

Four state legislators in Massachusetts have introduced a bill that would soften the crime of bestiality, a move pro-family activists say is a natural progression of the state's legalizing same-sex marriage...
{Read Full Story Here}

So does anything good come out of Massachusetts anymore? I mean, there aren't many states in the Union that can boast of electing the most self-loathing liberal Catholics in the history of the world -- Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. Nor are there many states in the Union that can boast of being the epicenter of the greatest scandal ever to rock American Catholicism -- the Boston sex-abuse scandal of 2002. Of course, Massachusetts is the first state in the Union to legalize gay marriage. Now we have this. So it seems that the elected officials of Massachusetts were so concerned about the supposed "rights" of beastophiles, that they've got nothing better to do than try to lower the penalties for engaging in this perverse behavior. I suppose the next step will be to try to legalize pedophilia too. Why, if the State of Massachusetts keeps this up, it won't be long before the Catholic sex-scandal of 2002 won't even be criminal anymore. After all, we cannot forget the supposed "rights" of child molesters now can we. It just goes to show that once the rot of social liberalism is allowed to fester unchecked, what it produces isn't very pretty.