It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Left-Wing Anti-Catholicism

I just thought y'all might want to see what the new Secular LEFT is saying about us. This is what many of the new Left-wing Liberals really think about us folks....

Nazi Pope tightens fist around innocent Catholics

The Nazi Pope has authorized a US archbishop to EXCOMMUNICATE innocent Catholics because of a FINANCIAL DISPUTE!

Here the Nazi Pope's victims are Polish American Catholics.

For over a century, the St. Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Church managed its own finances, independently of the archdiocese, to meet the specific needs of the Polish community to preserve its unique heritage.

The Stormtrooper Archbishop Raymond Burke of St. Louis, Missouri, took power last year in 2004 and demanded Polish Catholics hand over all their property to his archdiocese.

The Nazi Pope just recently took power and uses the same tactics that Hitler did when he first took power.

The Stormtrooper Archbishop obeys unquestioningly the global effort to consolidate the Nazi Pope's tyrannical power over all Catholics, and by intimidating national governments, over all the human species. The Nazi Pope is the enemy of human rights.

read source here

Any thoughts?