It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Thursday, January 5, 2006

Pope Named "Anti-Gay Person of the Year"

I hope he wears this one like a badge of honor. I would. You can tell a lot about a person by the enemies he makes. In this case, the Washington Blade, America's most pro-homosexual, anti-family propaganda rag has chosen our beloved pope as their 'public enemy #1.' You know this pope has got to be a really great one if the liberal relativists at the Washington Blade hate him so. I say three cheers for Pope Benedict XVI, protector of the family and guardian of the true Christian faith.



Pope Benedict XVI Named 2005 "Anti-Gay Person of the Year"
By Gudrun Schultz

WASHINGTON, DC, United States, January 4, 2006 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Pope Benedict XVI has been labeled the most anti-gay person of 2005 by the Washington Blade, one of the most prominent homosexual newspapers in the United States.

The paper bypassed the few groups which promote hatred of persons with homosexual tendencies to target the leader of the Roman Catholic Church, stating he has "unilaterally targeted gays as moral threats to society," and "aggressively lobbied against gay rights across the globe."

By ignoring perpetrators of violence and aggression against homosexuals and instead targeting the Holy Father, homosexual activism reveals it is not simply seeking freedom from persecution and violence. The goal of the movement is to force worldwide acceptance and support of the gay lifestyle...

read full story here