It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Give California Back to Mexico?

California Senate Votes Against America

The planned boycott of American businesses on Monday by groups who support "rights" for illegal aliens has gained a new ally: the California Senate. In a mind-boggling move, the legislative body passed a resolution which supports the "Great American Boycott 2006." In other words, the California Senate is siding with illegal aliens and against the overwhelming will of the American people...

read full story here

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: You know, this is starting to get ridiculous. American politicians have been 'asleep at the switch' for so long on this whole illegal alien thing, that I'm starting to think our country deserves whatever it gets. California (my childhood home) has been so overwhelmed by illegal aliens that a good chunk of the California economy is virtually dependent on them. So profoundly so that California politicians would rather side with Mexican illegals than the people of the United States. I've said for years that California already has the economy and resources of a small country, and as soon as the State realizes that it doesn't need America anymore, IT WILL secede from the United States. Now initially it will probably try to become it's own country, but as soon as the secession happens, California will be inundated by illegal aliens from Mexico, all demanding the right to vote. Liberal politicians (who run the State) will give that right to them of course, and once they do, it won't be long before California is annexed by the Mexican government.

I know, I know; you think it can never happen. I say just sit back and watch.