It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

666

OK, you know that 666 is the Number of the Beast, but did you know that:

660Approximate number of the Beast
DCLXVIRoman numeral of the Beast
666.0000Number of the High Precision Beast
0.666Number of the Millibeast
/666Beast Common Denominator
1010011010Binary of the Beast
Beast1-666Area code of the Beast
00666Postcode of the Beast
1-900-666-0666Live Beasts! One-on-one pacts! Call Now! Only $6.66/minute. Over 18 only please.
$665.95Retail price of the Beast
$699.25Price of the Beast plus sales tax
$769.95Price of the Beast with all accessories and replacement soul
$656.66Target price of the Beast
Route 666Way of the Beast
666FOven temperature for roast Beast
666mgRecommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast
Netscape 6.66BetaBrowser of the Beast
i66686CPU of the Beast
666IBMW of the Beast
668Next-door neighbour of the Beast


I thought it would just be some helpful information everyone should know. ;o)