It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Homosexuality May Be A Genetic DISEASE

If Gay Brother Research is Correct It Shows Homosexuality is Abnormal
By John-Henry Westen

The mainstream media resurrected the specter of the 'gay gene' theory this week in covering a Canadian study on the origin of homosexuality. "Homosexuality influenced by biological factors, Canadian researcher says," proclaimed the CBC, the first to break the story on Monday. CNN was quick to jump on the bandwagon with "Study: Sexual orientation of men determined before birth."

In reality, however, the study was most intriguing for what the mainstream media failed to cover. Namely that, if true, the study suggests that homosexuality is a congenital abnormality, and shares its origins with other disorders developed in the womb....

read full story here

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Personally, I've always believed homosexuality was a lot like alcoholism. It's a "disease" some people are just more prone to than others. People who suffer from it deserve our sympathy, but not our approval. You don't buy a drink for an alcoholic, and likewise you don't condone homosexual relationships with things like gay-marriage.