It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Friday, September 29, 2006

Arnold Schwarzenegger Trying to Redeem Himself

The last two "sexual indoctrination" bills approved by the California Legislature that made up a "triple threat" to families have been vetoed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Capitol Resource Institute confirmed last night.

The bills, AB 606 and AB 1056, were part of a trio pushed forward by homosexual activists in the state's lawmaking body this year, and would have forced a pro-'gay' agenda into all of the state's public schools, officials said.

"This is a victory for California families," said Karen England, chief of the CRI. "Due to the public outcry over these outrageous attacks on students with moral beliefs, the governor vetoed all three. This proves that when citizens who care about protecting their religious and moral beliefs speak out, we can make a huge difference."

read full story here