Friday, May 25, 2007

Just Two Contenders

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Of all the potential Republican candidates for President in 2008, "The Catholic Knight" can only find two worthy of his vote. Unfortunately, I cannot support the Republican front runner, Mit Romney, because of inconsistencies in his political background (flip-flopping) and a weak stand on the abortion issue while he was governor of Massachusetts. I cannot support Rudolph Giuliani or John McCain for similar reasons. In the absence of a better selection, I've narrowed it down to two contenders. There is always a chance of a 'dark horse' candidate riding in this summer (like Fred Thompson or Newt Gingrich), but assuming that doesn't happen, this is what's left. I suppose if neither of the below contenders gets the nomination, (unless there's a 'dark horse' coming), I'll probably vote third-party for the Constitutionalist alternative. I submit the following contenders for your prayers and consideration...

Senator Sam Brownback
Click Here For Campaign


Congressman Tom Tancredo
Click Here For Campaign