It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Sunday, May 20, 2007

President Bush Will DESTROY The Republican Party

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: It saddens me to write this, because I had once been a supporter of President Bush, especially after the events of 9/11/2001. I still believe he was better than the insanity proposed by the Democratic Party, in the form of Al Gore and John Kerry. However, as his administration wears on into its second term, it becomes painfully clear that President Bush is nothing more than a Neoconservative Globalist! His recent "deal" with Senate Democrats demonstrates this beyond the shadow of a doubt. His intentions are clear. The President of the United States seeks to create a pan continental super-state called the "North American Union" or (NAU). It's three major member states being Canada, America and Mexico. Such a massive union will surely attract smaller states to join in, such as those of Central America, Greenland and the Caribbean Islands. All of this is part of the greater globalist plan for world government, in which each hemisphere must first be put into order.

When President George W. Bush was first elected, I remember hearing the rumors about his ties with globalists, and a return to the 'New World Order" agenda of his father - former President George H. Bush. I dismissed them. I was wrong.

Now President Bush has cut a deal with Senate Democrats to pass a "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" bill that will grant amnesty to some 20 million illegal aliens in the United States. This will completely undercut efforts to secure our porous southern boarder, and set on the path to citizenship those who have no intention of learning English or assimilating into American culture.

Why? Because President Bush is a globalist, and to globalists, the United States of America is merely a tool through which to achieve a much greater goal. That goal being the subjugation of nations and continents under "a new order of the ages" (Novus Ordo Seclorum). To them, this new order is benign, peaceful and benevolent to the economic pursuits of man. But to those of us who understand the condition of human nature all to well, the concept of "putting all your eggs into one basket" like this is terrifying.

I would not be the least bit surprised of this "deal" Bush struck with Democrats will be the undoing of the GOP -- splitting it right down the middle, just in time for the 2008 election. Thanks for nothing! Mr. President.

RELATED STORIES:
Freemasonry in the Belly of the U.N.

OFFICIAL: Catholics Cannot Be Masons