It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Friday, November 30, 2007

Huckabee's Catholic Support - Part 3

To Read All Stories Related To Mike Huckabee

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Prayer works!!! Over one-hundred Catholic Christians are now praying the Rosary for Mike Huckabee every day until the GOP convention. Simultaneously, his numbers continue to rise in the polls, especially in Iowa.

As mentioned in the Huckabee section of this blog, Mike Huckabee is the most viable presidential candidate running for office on either side, that is most in line with Catholic Social Justice. If nominated the Catholic vote WILL go to him. Especially since the introduction of the pope's aggressive '3-point Agenda for Voting Catholics.'

The Rosary for Huckabee campaign has given me peace, and I'm sure it has for all who have participated so far. When the campaign was started, just one month ago, Huckabee was still in the single digits, and nowhere on the radar screen with the front-runner candidates such as; Rudy Giuliani, Mit Romney, Fred Thompson and John McCain. Now Huckabee ranks number one with Romney in the only poll that matters - Iowa.

Regardless of the outcome now, I know we are doing the right thing, and we're praying for the right candidate. God will determine the fate of this nation. We Catholic Christians, praying for Huckabee, are doing all we can and we will continue to do so. More will join us, and our cries are being heard in Heaven. I believe God is taking his own 'poll' right now, to determine who is on the side of LIFE, and who is praying for this country. Regardless of who gets the nomination now, I believe God has taken note of what we're doing, and after all is said and done, that's what really matters.

Go Mike GO! We're praying for you!