It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Thursday, December 20, 2007

'Catholic Online' Launches New 'Politics' Section for Catholic Voters

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: This is a much needed service from a well established Catholic media outlet. 'Catholic Online' has taken the time to review each and every candidate running for president, as well as highlight specific political issues in regional areas, and how they all pertain to the Roman Catholic Faith. 'The Catholic Knight' highly recommends this resource to all of my readers...  

link: Catholic Online Politics

So far, Governor Mike Huckabee is the ONLY presidential candidate that has responded to Catholic Online's political questions. Catholic Online has extended the challenge to ALL presidential candidates running.

For those Catholics who have expressed concern to 'The Catholic Knight' over Mike Huckabee's Baptist background, and his potential view of Catholics, his response to Catholic Online is very revealing. Of all the candidates running for president, it would appear that Mike Huckabee is the only one who takes the Catholic vote seriously enough to respond to the questions of a major Catholic media outlet.