It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Mike Huckabee Anti-Catholic Challenge

Related Stories:

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: In the wake of Mike Huckabee's address to John Hagee's Cornerstone Church in San Antonio Texas, the media has gone into overdrive in an attempt to drive a wedge between Catholic and Evangelical Christians. Unfortunately, many in the Catholic media have already taken the bait, and now the insinuations of anti-catholicism are starting to fly. That being the case, 'The Catholic Knight' offers the following challenge. If anyone can show me that Mike Huckabee did not reach out to Catholics, did not include them in government, or showed any signs of anti-Catholicism during his tenure as Lt. Governor and two terms as Governor of the State of Arkansas, I will withdraw my support of him immediately!!!! Since I'm 100% sure nobody will be able to do this, I feel pretty confident that I'll be supporting him on into the GOP convention.

Check the comments section below for supposed "evidence." As I said, I suspect no one will be able to do this, but go ahead and try. I'm listening....