It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Sunday, February 24, 2008

American-Canadian Army Merger


THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Don't get me wrong, I'm glad our nations are "cooperating" in disasters, but am I the only one who sees a problem with this?...
(WorldNetDaily.com) - In a ceremony that received virtually no attention in the American media, the United States and Canada signed a military agreement Feb. 14 allowing the armed forces from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a domestic civil emergency, even one that does not involve a cross-border crisis...

read full story here

Maybe we should just get it over with and merge the two countries into one. Then we can bring in the Mexican Army and call it a day. Seriously, this is just one more step toward the North American Union (NAU). Don't you just love how our leaders like to call us "crazy" whenever we bring it up? Then they turn around and do this kind of stuff in secret and hope we don't notice.