"Interestingly, I have noticed that men treat me much more nicely and respectfully when I am veiled. Perhaps at its deepest level this response springs from gratitude for the restoration of the other half of the eschatological sign." - sourceShe mentioned that she often wears her veil in public on the way to and from mass. I am curious about this phenomenon. Are there any more women who have had similar experiences? Please respond in the comments section below...
- Are You Shy About Wearing The Chapel Veil?
- Christian Dignity of Women
- The Chapel Veil Campaign
- Overwhelming Support for the Chapel Veil!
- Feminist Bullies In The Catholic Church
- The Chapel Veil - Veiling or Head Covering - Fully Explained
- Wearing The Chapel Veil
- Wear Your Mantilla with Pride!
- Younger Nuns Are Getting Back Into The Habit
- Prayer Shawls - A Sign of Class, Beauty and Courage
- Does Veiling Bring Respect?
- Chapel Veil Retailers