It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hang In There Mike!

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Former Governor Mike Huckabee appeared on SNL to explain why he hasn't dropped out of the presidential race...



It made for a great joke, but there is a serious side to this whole business. Mike Huckabee is the LAST remaining Pro-Life candidate in the presidential race that has actually won some primaries. He literally is the LAST voice for the Pro-Life movement in this presidential race. All the other candidates are either overtly Pro-Abortion (Clinton and Obama) or are very weak on the Pro-Life cause (John McCain). Huckabee stays in the race for one reason, and one reason only, which is to give us a voice. It's to give Pro-Life voters a say in this election. He'll stay in until McCain either gets the delegates he needs to wrap up the nomination, or until we have a brokered GOP convention. We should know which it will be after the Texas primary closes on March 4th.