It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Alan Keyes Is A 3rd Degree Knight

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: It has come to my attention that Ambassador Alan Keyes is a brother knight. According to Wikipedia, he has attained the 3rd Degree in the Knights of Columbus. Let the word go forth from this blog to all our bother knights throughout this nation that Alan Keyes is one of our own, and he is an Independent candidate running for President of the United States.

Those of you who would care to help our brother knight can do so in any (or all) of the following methods...

1. Spread the word to all brother knights
2. Campaign for Alan Keyes HERE
3. Donate to the Alan Keys campaign HERE