It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Catholic Knight Boycotts McDonald's

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: I'm not usually one for boycotts. Frankly, it's because I think they usually don't work. But every once in a while, a boycott comes along that seems to be worthwhile, if for no other reason than to stop putting my hard-earned money toward something I staunchly oppose. Such is the case with the current boycott organizing against the popular fast-food chain McDonald's. From now on my kids can kiss those chicken nuggets goodbye. The food wasn't very healthy anyway, and now that I know my money is going to support the homosexual agenda, eating there has become a lose-lose situation. Not only am I giving my kids bad eating habits, but I'm also giving my money over to the gay lobby. So I'm through with the hamburger clown. Scram Ronald! You're no longer welcome in my family. I would encourage all of my readers to prayerfully consider doing the same...

What the boycott of McDonald's IS NOT about
  • This boycott is not about hiring homosexuals.
  • It is not about homosexuals eating at McDonald's.
  • It is not about how homosexual employees are treated.
What the boycott of McDonald's IS about
It is about McDonald's, as a corporation, refusing to remain neutral in the culture wars. McDonald's has chosen not to remain neutral but to give the full weight of their corporation to promoting the homosexual agenda, including homosexual marriage.