It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Anglicans Have Found Refuge

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: In the turbulence rocking the Anglican Communion right now, some Anglicans are totally at peace, and completely sheltered from the tempest outside. Who are they? They are the Anglican-Use Catholics. These are Anglicans who left the Episcopal Church USA, and the Church of England, for pastoral refuge under the pope. They were accepted of course, and they've been practicing Anglican liturgy under the protection of the Catholic Church for 25 years now. These Anglican Catholics don't have to worry about female clergy and homosexuality, because none of that nonsense is permitted in the Catholic Church. All they have to do is just focus on being Anglican in their approach to Catholic Christianity, and take that treasure to the world unhindered by the liberal relativism now plaguing the Anglican Communion. They're about to have a major conference in San Antonio Texas this July. Here is the website for the conference.

You can learn more about Anglican Catholic life here at Atonement Online.