It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Obama Seeks To Expand "Obama Youth" Camps

"So when I’m President, I will set a goal for all American middle and high school students to perform 50 hours of service a year, and for all college students to perform 100 hours of service a year. This means that by the time you graduate college, you’ll have done 17 weeks of service."
-- Barack Obama, July 2, 2008, Colorado Springs

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: The English translation of the Nazi poster on the left is of Hitler's Youth. It reads: "Youth serves the leader. All ten year-olds into the Hitler Youth."

Youth exploitation by Obama supporters is already an established fact. The music video which surfaced recently promoting "Obama Youth" camps exposed this phenomenon.  It has already been featured on FoxNews Channel, and now Obama supporters are frantically trying to hide it, erasing it from YouTube sources as quickly as they can. Hopefully, the link below will last long enough for you to watch it. What is really disturbing however, is not only Barack Obama's failure to distance himself from it, but also his previous quotes which seem to indicate that an Obama administration will actually make this sort of thing compulsory. Any government that can compel our children to "serve" in some kind of community activity, can just as easily compel them to sing praises to their leader like this...


To draw a comparison, some have already cited the video's similarity to the propaganda campaigns of communist North Korea....


"Obama Youth" programs are not just for young children. In Colorado Springs, on July 2nd of this year, Obama made it clear that when he is president, he intends to keep all kids involved in his programs through high school and college. An example of what these older youth programs might look like surfaced recently with the following video...


The whole thing is very disturbing indeed. 'The Catholic Knight' doesn't send his children to public school. I make deep financial sacrifices to keep them free of state sponsored indoctrination, but if I did send my children to public school, I would be terrified about this. Of course, Obama never indicated that his compulsory youth programs would be limited to public school children alone. Should he be elected with large Democratic majorities in both houses of Congress, I suppose legislation could be passed forcing ALL children into these "Obama Youth" programs, regardless if they attend public school or not.

Having realized that their propaganda campaign has backfired, Obama supporters are feverishly trying to get these videos pulled off YouTube, in order to cover-up their "Obama Youth" agenda.  'The Catholic Knight' will endeavor to keep these videos up on this blog for as long as I can.  I will update the links as needed.  If they don't work, please come back later to try them again.  In the mean time, you're best bet at getting the word out is to cut and paste this URL into an email and send to to as many people as possible...
http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-seeks-to-expand-obama-youth-camps.html

You may want to hurry, I have no idea how long these videos will last on YouTube. Apparently, the efforts of Obama's supporters to get them pulled have been very effective. I'll try to keep them updated for as long as I can.