It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Obama's Citizenship - Is It True?

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: I have to admit that I have been skeptical of these accusations ever since they hit the mainstream. However, after watching this video, I am beginning to wonder. This video gets really interesting around section 6:30 where it compares Obama to McCain on the same issue. It turns out McCain has the exact same problem Obama has on the citizenship issue. McCain was not born in the United States either. However, McCain has supplied all the documentation and evidence proving that he was born a United States citizen, and his citizenship was never in question. Obama on the other hand has withheld this information from the public, and refused to release his official birth certificate, or his medical history, or his student records. WHY? What is he trying to hide!?! He could clear this whole thing up today, if he would just do what every presidential candidate has always down, and release these records for the sake of total transparency. By continuing to keep them from the public, it forces us to conclude only one thing. Barack Obama is hiding something, and it's something so big, it just may destroy him. Come on Barack - come clean! You can end this today if you really have nothing to hide. Show us the records. We the people are about to elect you President of the United States. I think we deserve to know....