It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Latin Mass - Ordinary Form

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: No, it's not an old style Tridentine mass (Extraordinary form). Rather, the following is a video of a Latin mass done in the ORDINARY FORM according to the post Vatican II era. It's the exact same mass done every Sunday around the world by the overwhelming majority of Catholics. The only difference is that it's done with the proper reverence the bishops of Vatican II intended, and it happens to be in Latin.  Special thanks to 'Our Lady of Atonement Catholic Church' in San Antonio Texas, for providing this video.  'Our Lady of Atonement' is an Anglican Use Catholic Church, which means that most of these people are former Episcopalians who converted to Catholicism.  Leave it to former Protestants to show Catholics how to do a mass right.....