It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some Good News For A Change - America Is Now Pro-Life

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Ironic isn't it? Just after America elects the most pro-abortion president in history, along with the most pro-abortion Congress in history, this poll comes out. I'm really not sure what to make of it, but if it's accurate, than its the first sign of really good news in over a decade.

Maybe it's because America's fate is sealed now. Maybe it's because the Greatest Depression is about to begin, and World War III looms on the horizon. Maybe it's because God is about to take away America's status as the world's last remaining superpower. Maybe, just maybe, God is preparing a pro-life generation to lead the former American Empire into a very dark and frightening 21st century. Or... maybe they just screwed up the poll. I don't know, but I think we will know in about a year.