Urging Motorists to Be Careful
of Illegal Aliens Crossing Highway
THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: In the weeks and months ahead you're going to be hearing a lot of things about the U.S. Catholic Bishops, and their approval of an amnesty bill for illegal aliens before the U.S. Congress. Readers of this blog know 'The Catholic Knight' is not afraid to be critical of the U.S. Catholic Bishops, and has even urged his readers to completely ignore the USCCB when it contradicts just about anything that comes out of the Vatican. However, on this issue I'm afraid 'The Catholic Knight' must come to the defense of the bishops, in spite of how much it pains me to do so.
The problem with illegal aliens, particularly from Mexico, is complex. It shouldn't be, but it has become so. Here is why...
- Most illegal aliens are essentially economic refugees from a country economically depressed by socialism and corruption.
- Most illegal aliens are illegal because the United States does not provide enough work visas to Mexican nationals, mainly because most American voters would never approve of it.
- At least half of the Mexican economy is dependent on income from illegals in the United States sending money back to their families in Mexico. If that money supply were to stop, the Mexican economy would collapse overnight, possibly resulting in a civil war and perhaps even a communist revolution.
- Wall Street likes illegal aliens because they provide cheap labor to corporations, which strengthens their bottom line, thus providing greater profit margins to their shareholders.
- The Republican Party likes illegal aliens because the GOP is joined at the hip to Wall Street.
- The Democratic Party likes illegal aliens because it sees them as future Democrat voters once they're given amnesty and fast-track to citizenship.
- The U.S. Catholic bishops defend illegal aliens, and champion their cause, because the Church sees this as a humanitarian issue, wherein these people need our help, and the Church cannot turn a blind eye to them.
- The United States government has never done anything effective about illegal aliens, because the government understands that America is currently in a depopulation crisis due to rampant abortion and widespread use of artificial contraception.
Western civilization is dying.
That's right, I said it. Our modern industrialized world is dying. It will be dead within 50 years. Why? Abortion and artificial contraception are the reason. In effect, we're killing ourselves off retroactively. We're committing self genocide.
The government can't force people to have babies. At the same time, the government must prop up the welfare state, because if it doesn't it will face a revolution. All western governments are dealing with this problem. So in order to prop up the welfare state with more taxpayers in the face of a depleting population, the government must import new taxpayers. These new taxpayers can only come from places in the world were there is a surplus in population, and people who are able to immigrate. Those two places are Latin America and the Islamic World. See this video below for details...
So there you have it. The only thing keeping the United States from going the way of Canada and Europe toward Islamization is the massive influx of illegal aliens coming up from Mexico. Without them, our reproduction rate drops below the sustainable threshold. Illegal Mexicans are the only thing keeping America from becoming an Islamic nation, following in the footsteps of Canada and Europe.
A lot of things are going to be said about the U.S. Catholic bishops in the days ahead in regards to the amnesty for illegals issue. Some of it will come from outside the Church, some of it will come from inside the Church. I usually don't stick up for the U.S. Catholic bishops, but on this issue I have no choice. It pains me to do so, because I am a conservative at heart, and believe people who come into the country illegally should be deported. However, there is much more to this issue than meets the eye. Things are happening that nobody wants to talk about, and if they're not made part of the debate, the American people will be done a great disservice.
We need to step back and look at the big picture. America (like Canada and Europe) has a population crisis. We're not producing enough babies to shore up the tax base to fund the government's entitlement programs. As a result, the government is faced with no option but to import more future taxpayers from other nations. The short-term problem is the nature of the welfare state. It doesn't work in the face of a depleting population. A short-term fix would be to eliminate the welfare state entirely, but to do so will certainly spell trouble for the U.S. federal government. Nations seldom back away from socialism without violence. The long-term fix is to have more babies of course, but there is little any politician or political party can do to make this happen. It's a cultural problem, and it must be addressed on the cultural level. Until then the United States, as well as Canada and Europe, will have a population vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum, and all vacuums will eventually be filled, one way or another. Until Americans understand this, at a cultural level, we can expect our nation to be filled with more and more immigrants every year - both legal and illegal.
So I encourage you to share this blog entry with all your friends, family and neighbors. Email it to them. Copy it. Send links back to this address: http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2010/01/illegal-aliens-amnesty-us-catholic.html
We need to get the word out. Americans need to know the truth. They need to know what's really happening. Will you do your part to get the word out?