- Each European country, along with the general European Union, should OFFICIALLY recognize the historic significance of Christianity in the development of modern Europe.
- Each European country, along with the general European Union, should publicly fund alternatives to abortions and work toward eliminating all public funding of abortion.
- Each European country should adopt Sweden's model of subsidized school choice.
- Each European country should STOP their liberal indiscriminate immigration policies, and instead implement a fast-track "Law of Return," for the descendants of Europeans who left the continent within the last 100 years. Case in point, American descendants of German immigrants going back to 1911 (one-hundred years ago from 2011), should be permitted to return immediately with entitlement toward basic housing and employment, along with fast-track citizenship within 2 to 3 years. The same would go for English immigrants to America, Canada, Australia, etc. Each country should implement it's own "Law of Return" based on the one-century model and preferential treatment should be given to such people under 50 years of age, as these people are most likely to bring children and/or produce more. Each country should implement it's own "Law of Return" as it sees fit, offering various enticements (as the country feels necessary) to make the law effective. These enticements should take into consideration the "type" of returning immigrants each country wants - preferably professional and skilled individuals with a good work ethic.
- The European Union should adopt a model of subsidiarity in dealing with it's member-states.
So with that, understanding that European nations probably WON'T do what needs to be done, The Catholic Knight would like to say one thing to my European brothers and sisters...
Thank you Europe for everything you have given to the world. Thank you for the middle ages, and the rise of Christendom, which gave us all the technological, social and cultural Renaissance that made Western Civilization possible. Thank you for the invention of the printing press and modern science. Thank you for the social foundation upon which North and South America were built, as well as Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Africa and Asia. Thank you for your great and vast contribution to the history of the world. Thank you and God bless you. You will be sorely missed.