Yes, that's right! Virtually everything the ACC is calling for this weekend has already been realized in The Episcopal Church. From this we can safely conclude that participants in the ACC, and it's sympathizers, are actually Episcopalian wannabees. To read the demands of the ACC click here. It is thoroughly Episcopalian. Highlights include the following...
- Transforming the governance of the Church into a democracy whereby laymen can vote for their clerical leaders and on various doctrinal and moral issues.
- The ordination of women to the priesthood.
- The ordination of known homosexuals to the priesthood.
- The elimination of clerical celibacy.
- The greater emphasis on a "social gospel" and "liberation theology."
To learn more about The Episcopal Church click here.