For one and a half centuries our lives have been dominated by the prevailing influence of the United States federal government's imperial power. Upon exercising the rights defined under the U.S. Declaration of Independence, our ancestors were met with the most fiendish hostility perpetrated against our people by a government sworn to protect those rights. Never in the history of North America has such savagery been unleashed by the sons of European Christendom. Even the British showed far more civility when dealing with their rebel colonies. What followed this American apocalypse was a period of occupation, wherein the rights of our ancestors were stripped for a generation, and the ability to govern ourselves was made a mockery. What followed this was a century of repression that goes on to this day, wherein our history is maligned, our symbols outlawed, our language mocked and our children propagandised to despise their own heritage. These evils alone were insufficient to crush the tolerance of a Christian people. For over a hundred years we pledged our allegiance to the American empire, we raised her banner proudly to prove our patriotism, we sang her anthems and sent our sons to die in her wars. We have done everything humanly possible to demonstrate we are 'good Americans,' far more than any other quarter of the empire, and we have quietly dismissed the words of intolerance and mockery that have repeatedly been uttered against our people and our heritage. In every way imaginable, for one-hundred and fifty years, we have followed the command of our Lord and Saviour to 'turn the other cheek' and 'carry the cloak two miles instead of just one.' For this we were met with the following.
During the last generation the American empire, with its power seated in Washington DC, has levelled an absolute war of legal oppression against our Christian faith and our Dixieland culture. This warfare began in the federal courts, denying our children the right to pray in public schools. This later extended to the suppression of all religious expression on all government owned properties. Everywhere the government advanced, religion was forced to retreat, and so it seemed as time passed, the government was advancing everywhere. Then again in the federal courts, the government stripped our states of their right to regulate and prohibit infanticide in the form of surgical and chemical abortion. This has resulted in a holocaust of death that has most severely affected our black population in what can only be compared to a form of racial genocide. Under the guise of 'compassion' our people have been heavily taxed by this imperial regime, and their wealth 'redistributed' through government agencies, to create a welfare dependent class of people, which again has disproportionately affected our black population, re-enslaving them in what has come to be called the 'government plantation.' Through all of this, the churches have been robbed of their God-given commission to feed and care for the poor, relegating many of their religious duties to social events. This combined with the imperial regime's refusal to allow states to regulate profanity and obscenity on the public airwaves, has led to a moral and social decline that is unprecedented in Western history since the fall of the Roman Empire.
Therefore, without resorting to acts of violence, which contradicts our Christian virtue, we individually and communally pledge to undertake the following measures...
- We shall no more hide the symbols of our identity in shame. We adopt the Confederate Naval Jack as the symbol of our people and our struggle, pledging to display it whenever possible, in the most honourable and dignified way. This 'Christian Cross of St. Andrew' shall be the sign of our resistance.
- We shall in every way identify our land as Dixie or Dixieland, and our people as Dixians, Dixons or as the citizens of our respective states, so as to separate ourselves from the directional designation of 'Southerners' which geographically ties us to the United States. We must in every way assert ourselves as a separate and distinct people.
- We shall seek to restore the manners and chivalry of Christendom in our homes, neighbourhoods and religious congregations.
- We shall endeavour to persuade our local and state elected officials to enact laws that enforce the virtues of Christian civility.
- We shall likewise endeavour to persuade our local and state elected officials to unceasingly petition the empire (Washington DC) for provisional self-governance, with the long-term goal of full independence. This pressure must continuously be applied to the empire even if Washington's answer is always 'no.' Likewise, we should make sure this call for independence is well known in the United Nations and the international community, thus making our struggle an international embarrassment to the empire.
- We shall culturally adjure the realm by cutting off our families from the popular media.
- We shall remove our money from national and international banks, supporting local credit unions instead.
- We shall refuse to shop at 'big box' superstores owned by massive corporations, endeavouring instead to keep our money local, finding locally owned, or worker-owned (cooperative) places to do our business.
- We shall endeavour to press our local and state politicians to break up monopolies, allowing for cooperatively owned competition in energy production and manufacturing.
- We shall in every way seek a return to a simpler way of life, honouring the religion of our antebellum ancestors, showing Christian charity toward our neighbours, impartial to race, colour or creed, as we attempt to restore a remnant of Christendom for ourselves and our posterity.