It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Catholic Knight On SNN Podcast

The flag of our people, our culture and our nation.
Dixieland
THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: I rarely venture outside the blogosphere as The Catholic Knight (TCK), but in this particular case I felt the cause was worthy enough and the people were certainly friendly enough. It was the Obama administration's recent HHS mandate against the Catholic Church that finally pushed me over the line. The gloves are off now. No longer will I tolerate this wicked government in Washington DC. Henceforth, I will seek the independence of my people. So I granted an audio interview with the Southern Nationalist Network, or SNN, which is a news and commentary outlet chronicling the rise of the new Southern nationalist movement in Dixie.

My regular readers know I am a Dixie Nationalist, a son of the South by heritage, and like the Scottish independence movement in the UK, I anticipate the day when our nation can finally be liberated from this imperial regime in the US.

You can hear the audio interview at this link: Podcast: The Catholic Knight. Now you can finally hear the voice behind this blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir Knight,

Oh me!! You are an erudite, articulate, wellspoken individual; it is a joy to hear the gift of rhetoric in one of my generation!! Oh my goodness, you should be up there with tim Staples and Raymond da Sousa (sp) working for 'Catholic Answers' et al speaking internationally in the Latin rite and Eastern Rite Churches as these fine men do; your story and conversational style are so very similar to TS that you could easily be his tour partner!! (and if he and Raymund can do it with littles, let us see what god can will in your life, eh)?

Additionally, you have a beautiful voice for speaking and broadcasting ; very very easy on the ears if i do say so myself.

blessings,

Sarah,
Australia.

PalmettoPatriot said...

I have to agree with Sarah from Australia, TCK. You are indeed a good speaker and come across as friendly and intelligent at the same time. That's a very positive combination. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

The Catholic Knight said...

Thank you both. You're very kind. It was a pleasure doing the interview, and Michael, you are so very professional. I wish there were more like you out there in the media world. Keep up the excellent work you are doing. It is a service to our people and our country. (I'm speaking of Dixieland of course.) BTW: the new server for SNN seems to be working great. It loads fast as lightning now.

Confederate Papist said...

Great interview Sir Knight!

I've emailed Michael back and forth and he is a very intelligent guy and asked some great questions. I'm an avid follower of his site and am glad he's back on line. As you said, the site flies now!

I'm a supporter of your efforts as well and will work to help the independence movement of our people in the South.

Deo Vindice!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Knight,

I concur with all of Sarah's comments. It was lovely to the hear the actual voice of this wonderful gentlemen whose exquisite written voice we are all so privileged to meet here in a regular basis.

Thank you for all you do for the Church.

May Our Lord and Our Lady keep you and your beloved family in their loving care. I know you are under tremendous strain. Please thank the very lucky Mrs Knight for her patience in allowing you time for this ministry.

Luciana

Carlos Carrasco said...

That was the most cogent & succint explanation of subsidiarity I've ever heard. Thanks! On the downside, the voices cut off suddenly at 6:53.