It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Friday, August 3, 2012

Introducing: The Catholic Squire

I have been asked by "The Catholic Knight" to begin contributing to this blog that many of you readers and known and followed, as have I, for years. I am a faithful Catholic man who simply seeks to do my part to bring to fruition the motto of Pope St. Pius X: Instuarare Omnia in Christo, that is, to "Restore all things in Christ". I was born a few decades after Vatican II, yet I lament with all my Catholic heart and soul the spirit of discontinuity and rupture that is so often readily apparent in Catholic circles these days, be it our parishes, chancery offices, diocesan newspapers, etc. To work towards the end of restoring all things in Christ, I believe, and will work to present on this blog, a viewpoint and a focus that captures the heart of the "hermeneutics of continuity" so that Pope St. Pius X's hope for the world may not have been in vain. In a few short days I will publish an interview with a man whose story will certainly capture your attention and perhaps cause you to evaluate the strength of your own faith and thank God for the things and time that we take for granted in our own lives. I look forward to reaching all of you readers and hope to hear from you! God Bless!