It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Monday, October 1, 2012

OWS and TEA - Two Dogs Barking Up The Same Tree

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: The funny thing about American politics is that people on both sides of the political spectrum often don't realise they are like two dogs barking up two opposite sides of the exact same tree.

You cannot have big government without big business, and the same is true vice versa.  The two exist in a symbiotic relationship.  Trying to get rid of one will only strengthen the other, which will in the end result in the exact same duality.  They must BOTH be dismantled at the same time, or else all our efforts will be in vain.

This is why I am a Distributist.