It's official. The Catholic Knight is retired.  I'm hanging up the helmet and passing the torch. There will be no more articles, no more commentaries, no more calls to action. THIS BLOG IS CLOSED. I've spent a very long time thinking about this, I believe the time has come, and is a bit overdue.  I want to thank my readers for everything, but most especially for your encouragement and your willingness to go out there and fight the good fight. So, that being the case, I've spend the last several weeks looking for bloggers who are fairly active, and best represent something akin to the way I think and what I believe.  I recommend the following blogs for my readers to bookmark and check on regularly. Pick one as your favourite, or pick them all. They are all great..... In His Majesty's Service, THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Prophecy Update -- Petrus Romanus

THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT:  A local blogger has done an excellent job dissecting Saint Malachy's prophecy about "Petrus Romanus."  You can find his commentary HERE.

Another insightful commentary on this topic can be found HERE.

Finally, Father Z weighs on on the matter HERE.

3 comments:

Franciscans of Portugal said...

IMPORTANT:

http://third-secret.pro-forum.co.uk/h11-index

Paul said...

Catholic Knight,
I believe our new Pope Francis is going to be the vanguard who brings back to the world Christ and His Church's message of love and foremost place to the poor and dispossessed and oppressed of the world. Like those in our own country who are virtually starving with their family on minimum wage jobs.
I am close with Fr. Fessio S.J. of Ignatius press having attended the Ignatius Institute he founded in SanFrancisco in the 80's-90's. It is well known, in Jesuit circles, that Cardinal Borgoglio is no friend of modernism, liberation theology or any other false doctrines that parade as catholicism. Fr. Fessio is elated over this new pope. They have both suffered much under unorthodox Jesuits, as i even did at times while attending Jesuit universities.
God, it seems to me, has once again shown His playful sense of humor.

Lawborn said...

I am glad someone pointed these things out about the Petrus Romanus prophecy. From what I gather no where in the prophecy does it even mention that Petrus Romanus is evil or bad in any way. He seems like a good shepherd to me.