THE CATHOLIC KNIGHT: Obama's Vice Presidential nominee, Senator Joe Biden, has earned the rebuke of at least nine U.S. Catholic bishops so far...
1. Archbishop Charles Chaput of Denver
2. Bishop James Conley of Denver joined him
3. Bishop Robeert Morlino of Madison devoted his Sunday homily to it
4. Archbishop Donald Wuerl of Washington, DC
5. Bishop Edward Slattery of Tulsa
6. Cardinal Justin Rigali of Philadelphia
7. Bishop William Lori of Bridgeport, CT
8. Bishop Fran Malooly of Wilmington, DL (Biden's diocese)
9. Bishop Samuel Aquila of Fargo
The gist of their rebuke is over Senator Biden's heresy that one's views on abortion are a "private religious matter," and should not be imposed on the general public. The bishops rightly point out that human life is a public matter of civil rights. It has nothing to do with religion, and that any public figure who would endorse the killing of helpless innocent babies is not worthy of public office in a civilized society. Senator Biden is a "Cafeteria Catholic" who opposes the Church's most important issues of Social Justice and defies the authority of the pope and bishops. He has been officially banned by automatic Vatican interdict from receiving communion in every Catholic diocese throughout the world.